Building Permits and Inspections
Our approach to issuing building permits is to
make the process as systematic and streamlined as
possible allowing our clients and ourselves to
produce prompt responses to permit applications. As
our legislation is constantly evolving we aim to
take out the complexities on behalf of our clients
by supplying informative material and systemizing
our practice keeping you ahead and on top of your
As part of this service we provide:
- Assessment of applications for building
permit and providing a speedy response.
- Reviewing architectural, engineering and
- Applications to reporting authorities for
consents (MFB, CFA, Councils & Water
- Applications to the Building Appeals Board (BAB)
- Applications to for Town Planning Permits
for minor works proposals.
- Assessment of public protection proposals.
- Assessment of protection works for adjoining
- Assessment of fire engineering reports.
- Issuing of building permits.
- Issuing of Stage Permits where required.
- Attend site to discuss construction issues.
- Mandatory inspections throughout
construction and other inspections as required.
- Issuing occupancy permits and/or
certificates of final inspection.